Our Vision is to provide utmost care and opportunities for the holistic development of the every child through various ways and means to face the challenges of the changing world and to develop in each child a sense of responsibility and accountability.
The noble mission of the Hosanna Children home is to nurture, protect and care the children in need of protection and care who are orphaned, semi-orphaned and the children belong to the poor and broken families. Its purpose is to promote total development of the children through loving care in a homely atmosphere with adequate nutrition and healthy social interaction and to educate all the children till they are grown up and mature enough to venture out independently.
Objectives of the Home:
- To establish, maintain and run Children's Home to help poor and needy children regardless of their caste, creed, religion etc
- To help, protect and to provide care for the poor, orphaned and semi-orphaned children irrespective to their sex, religion, creed or community
- To promote the total development of the children through loving care in a homely atmosphere with adequate nutrition and healthy social interaction
- To eliminate child labor in the in the target area and providing rehabilitation measures for the overall development of children to build as the pillar of the Nation in the future
- To provide them with food, accommodation, medicines, clothes and quality education at free of cost.
- To provide education to the children until they are old and mature enough to venture out independently into the world
- To provide proper medical care to the children in the home
- To reduce the menace of poverty among the target community through rural development strategies and build infrastructure facilities for them
- To provide training to develop their talents through arts, sports and competition
- To empower women (rural poor, marginalized) through various kinds of socio-economic and cultural interventions, developmental programs, capacity building actions etc to play their due role in the overall development process
- To increase the income and income earning capacities of the target people especially poor marginalized socially-excluded through imparting skills required for involving in income generation activities and implementing income generation projects with the collective efforts of various stakeholders